Fun Never Stops ✓

Some say that college days were the best days of their lives. I thought otherwise. Since school started, I was always occupied to do things that will be my passport to graduation. Where's the fun in that? College students are busy and sleep-deprived. I can't even complete an 8-hour long sleep. That were my thoughts in my first months here. I'm already waving goodbye to the fun I wish to experience.
I began to realize that those people were right. You will experience so much fun in college. Many firsts. First all-nighter. First failing grade. First party. First performance in large class. I never thought that I would have fun like this. I thought in college, we will just study hard and harder if it's not enough then pass the exam after. I never expected that I will go back to my childhood and play. Boy, IT1 keeps on proving me wrong. At first, I thought that it was just a game. Again, I was wrong. It wasn't just a game. Its purpose is to let us experience what happens in a computer. It was indeed an interactive way to teach students. Learning should not only focus on facts because that will only bore students. What we had today is a perfect example of what learning should be. Having fun but at the same time, challenging our minds. 


0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento