Venom of Python #IYKWIM

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

I've never imagined an hour or two to be THAT fast.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. 

I've never loved programming.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. 

I've never heard of Python

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. 

I'm... a... hopeless case.

At first, it was fine because our professor guided us. She gave us the first steps. But when  it was time for us to do it alone, or should I say by pair?, it didn't went well. Sadly, my partner and I both didn't know what to do next. So I tried to do it alone, step by step.

It was so hard because I was always doing it wrong. Error. Still error. I was so frustrated but that didn't stop me to continue what I'm doing. When I finally got it, the time left was not enough for me to finish it. I feel pressured. So pressured. I don't know if it is good or what. But I'm happy because I was able to do it despite of failing for so many times. :D




0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento