Of Binary Addition and Subtraction


There are ten kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary numerals and those who don't

-Ian Stewart




I thought I was over addition and subtraction. I thought I already mastered the art of adding and subtracting. I know that:

0+0=0;
1+0=1;
0+1=1;and
1+1=2

However, I didn't know that 1+1 can also be equal to 10.That's when I knew that my life is screwed.


When I realized that there are a lot of things that I need to know, I started to pay attention in class. Especially in IT1 because I think I am so dumb whenever I attend that class. I feel so horrible. Just kidding! I actually like attending that class because i always learn something new. But I didn't expect that "something new" to be somewhat difficult. To be honest, I find it quite confusing. Yes. I am confused again. Sometimes it is easy. Sometimes it is not. I don't know if it is just the examples or not. All I know is at some points, I find it difficult to understand or hard to grasp. At some points. Not all the time.

I actually like working with someone. Two heads working are better than one. At least, I am not the only one who will suffer while dealing with those ones and zeroes. Kidding! 

I will study hard to get the whole context. I will use my spare time to review this lesson again so I can fully understand it. I will try my best not to give up on binary arithmetic. 

Exams are coming. Binary arithmetic, I love you. Please don't be too hard on me. 





0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento